Academic departmental logos are available in a variety of versions in both horizontal and vertical configurations. These files are packaged in a single .zip file linked below. For administrative department logos, please contact email@example.com.
- American Ethnic Studies
- BB&T Center for the Study of Capitalism
- Center for Bioethics, Health and Society
- Center for Global Programs and Studies
- Center for Nanotechnology and Molecular Materials
- Center for Private Business
- Chemistry Center
- Computer Science
- Documentary Film Program
- East Asian Languages and Cultures
- Entrepreneurship and Liberal Arts
- French Studies
- German and Russian
- Health and Exercise Science
- Humanities Institute
- Information Systems
- Liberal Studies
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Military Science
- Politics and International Affairs
- Pro Humanitate Institute
- Professional Center Library
- Department for the Study of Religions
- Research and Sponsored Programs
- Spanish and Italian
- Teaching and Learning Collaborative
- Undergraduate Research and Creative Activities
- Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
Vector-based artwork with a transparent background recommended for all high-quality reproduction. This is the master file format that all the other file types are created from. EPS files can be “placed” or “imported” into page layout applications, including InDesign® and QuarkXPress.® They can be enlarged without any loss of quality or resolution and work best for offset printing, silk-screening, and specialty item printing.
72 dpi (dots per inch) pixel based artwork, also known as a raster image, made up from tightly packed pixels—each pixel consisting of a solid color. JPG files have an opaque background and are suitable for low-resolution web or on-screen usage only. These files can be “placed” or “imported” into Microsoft® Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint,® Excel,® etc. These files cannot be enlarged without some quality degradation and work best for web design, on-screen viewing, and home/office printing.
72 dpi pixel based artwork with a transparent background. GIF files are suitable for low-resolution web or on-screen usage only and can be “placed” or “imported” into Microsoft® Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint,® Excel,® etc. These files cannot be enlarged without significant quality degradation and work best for web design, on-screen viewing, and home/office printing.